RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
At Roper’s Jewelers, we strive to provide each and every Guest with an experience that makes them feel confident in their purchase. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item based on our current Return and Exchange Policy.
Returns and exchanges are permitted within 30 days from the purchase date for jewelry, and for watches.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange. All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch.
- Refunds are issued to the original purchaser with original sales receipt in the same manner in which it was originally paid.
- Cash refunds over $200 are made by check issued from the corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to the original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
Purchases made at a Roper’s Jewelers store MUST be returned to a Roper’s Jewelers store. These items may NOT be returned by mail to our distribution center.
If you purchased your item online, you can return your item to any Roper’s Jewelers store. If there is no store near you, you may return the item by mail.
Returns to the store must include the original packing slip with the item. If you no longer have the packing slip, bring a copy of your ship confirmation email or online purchase receipt displayed during checkout.
All products must be returned in original condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork (such as watch instruction booklet or diamond certificate) and accessories to ensure a full credit.
The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. Please note that your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item.
Return By Mail
1. If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call our contact center immediately at 530-885-4852 for assistance.
2. Please read the information on your original packing slip.
3. Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
4. If you do not have your original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
5. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking services from providers such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS for your return. Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip:
818 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603
6. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.